Seven Observations and Equations presented for your dissection.
1. Game-play possibilities diminish when the term Dungeon Master is not synonymous with the term Referee.
2. The longer it takes a player to create a character the longer the player expects that character to survive.
3. Character survivability decreases as the amount of dice-rolling behind the screen increases.
4. The importance of character statistics corresponds to the amount of character generation variables.
5. The level of player meta-gaming increases or decreases at a rate equal to a game's level of complexity.
6. The more detailed the campaign world the less the characters will accomplish with each session.
7. The frequency of interruptions in play is proportionate to the significance of Alignment in a campaign.