Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Whimsical Wednesday

Every Wednesday, I’ll roll on the table below, and then on the indicated Whimsey Table, and share the exact wording found in my very crude often ridiculous 25 year old handwritten notes from the early 80’s.

Random Whimsey Determination Table (2d6)

2-4 Basic Whimsey Chart (d00)
5-7 New Whimsey Chart (d00)
8-10 Nyark Ripplesnap’s Whimsey Channel (d00)
11 Gorfaxio Gondoro’s Whimsey Table #1 (d20)
12 Gorfaxio Gondoro’s Whimsey Table #2 (d20)


Today’s Roll: 10, 11.

"All of target's items (magic only) combine into a great red and purple Grabblefootz."

Have a Whimsical Wednesday!

~Sham, Quixotic Referee

7 comments:

Michael S/Chgowiz said...

I wanna be first on my block to have a real genuine Grabblefootz!

Sham aka Dave said...

I think I have a few spare ones in my old gaming closet. But can you handle the POWER?

Michael S/Chgowiz said...

I was made for this moment! I was *born* ready! Gimme the stuff, man!

Spike Page said...

Is that a regular garden variety Grabblefootz, or are we talking the rare moss-covered three-legged species?

Sham aka Dave said...

Please! This is serious stuff here people! ;-)

Michael S/Chgowiz said...

I'm still waiting for you to send me one of your spares...

Welsher. *sniff*

Pork Recipes said...

Great reading your poost