Ten Times Ten, or One Hundred Words about nothing.
Hats off to Jeff Rients for linking this post from The Chatty DM over at his Gameblog. I actually sat down for a bit and tried to come up with a contest winner. I didn’t write ANYTHING worth submitting yet. Here are some early ones I used in an effort to get the creative juices flowing, ten exactly, a nice neat 100. I think you might recognize a few of them.
1. Giant Legendary Ape terrorizes frightened city, just wants some nookie.
2. Bobby the Paladin keeps dreaming of naked Clerics, blames youth.
3. Boy sells his cow for beans, has a giant erection.
4. Balrogs forge alliance, play benefit concert for convicted Hobbit plagiarizer.
5. Wizards Confuse young Halflings into conducting melee with playing cards.
6. Adventurers keep vanishing, seems the dreaded “Mmo” is consuming them.
7. Umm…Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain?
8. Boy saves his city from disaster by fingering a dike.
9. Wizards flog a dead horse, convinced it’s full of life.
10. Grognard takes up his lance, mistakenly charges Windmills. Then Wife.
Yeah, I need to just stop now. G’night and tell Sancho that Don has left the man-cave. Aw screw it, I'm gonna post them. There's some truly hilarious stuff over there.
~Sham, Quixotic Referee