ODD Bits is a web log series of trivia questions culled from the pages of Volumes 1, 2 and 3 of original Dungeons & Dragons. If you care to play along, answer each ODD Bit question to the best of your knowledge without referring to the source material. Answers are provided in the comments section, so don't peek there until you've tried to answer all five questions.
Grade yourself based on the number of questions you answered correctly*:
5: Unbelievable, 4: Outstanding, 3: Well Done, 2: Not Bad, 1: Not Good,
* - Sham is the referee here, so any rules interpretations taken are final, even if viewed through his warped lens.
ODD Bits 3
1. One miscellaneous magic weapon is found with a bonus of +2, but not +1 or +3. Name it.
2. Under the Angry Villager Rule, the insertion of some character like __________ is suggested to bring matters in line.
3. True or False: The War Hammer +3, when thrown by a Dwarf, deals 2d6+3 damage.
4. Dwarves add __________ levels when rolling saving throws against magic.
5. Name the three monsters specifically capable of a poison attack.