ODD Bits is a web log series of trivia questions culled from the pages of Volumes 1, 2 and 3 of original Dungeons & Dragons. If you care to play along, answer each ODD Bit question to the best of your knowledge without referring to the source material. Answers are provided in the comments section, so don't peek there until you've tried to answer all five questions.
Grade yourself based on the number of questions you answered correctly*:
5: Unbelievable, 4: Outstanding, 3: Well Done, 2: Not Bad, 1: Not Good,
* - Sham is the referee here, so any rules interpretations taken are final, even if viewed through his warped lens.
ODD Bits 1
1. Not counting Elves, name the three monsters able to Charm an opponent.
2. What's the to-hit and damage bonus of a Magic Arrow shot from a Magic Bow?
3. Characters with a Dexterity score of __________ or higher add 1 to their attacks when firing missiles. A. 12, B. 13 or C. 15.
4. True or False: In order for any character to change class a minimum of 16 is required in the new class's prime requisite ability.
5. Clerics first receive their highest level spells at what level of experience? A. 6, B. 7 or C. 8.